We specialize in single visit painless root canal treatment involving removal of infected tissue from inside and saving the natural tooth.
- An Abscess.
- A tooth fracture.
- A cavity that has reached tooth pulp.
- Severe tooth pain.
- Tooth discolouration.
- Prolonged sensitivity.
- Gum swelling.
- Recurrent pimple on gum.
- Removal of infected tissue from tooth.
- Cleaning and disinfection.
- Filling and sealing
- Restoration and crown/cap.
It is a multistep procedure and can be done in a single visit in majority of cases.
- Root Canal procedure eliminates infection from the tooth and saves the tooth from extraction.
- RCT relieves the pain.
- Even if your pain goes away, it doesn’t imply that the tooth has healed, it just indicates that the nerves have become dead and infection has grown manifolds.
- Bacteria from the infected tooth can make their way into the surrounding gums which can cause a pus-filled abscess. This can even lead to serious conditions like heart disease and stroke.
Didn’t find the answer?
Send us your questions.